Permanent Residence -


A post-graduation work permit is not a direct permanent residence program. However, it does allow most international students who have graduated from a designated learning institution (DLI) to remain in Canada after their period of study and work with any employer in Canada. This experience can help a person to qualify for Canadian permanent residence, usually through the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) or an employer-driven Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). Please note that not all programs offered at DLIs are eligible for a post-graduation work permit.

Contact Canada Visa Now

Do you need work permit assistance? The immigration can help.
Assisting workers and employers to obtain Canadian work permits.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.